Trails - Walks in 1066 Country, Northiam
An extremely scenic route of nearly 3.5 miles with some lovely views, particularly in the early stages, as you follow the Sussex Border Path from Great Dixter out towards Ewhurst. You should also take the opportunity to visit the lovely gardens at Great Dixter, originally laid out by Lutyens.
When you purchase this trail Walk and Cycle will email you:
- The trail description as a PDF document
- A hand-drawn map by the author
- Instructions for printing the Ordnance Survey maps and to download GPS points
Here's How It Works
- Add the trail to your shopping cart
- Pay for your order (we use the popular PayPal payment processing system)
- PayPal will tell us your name and email address but not your payment details
- We will send the trail documents to your email address
If the documents have not arrived within an hour please let us know.
Need To Speak To Us?
- Chat with us on
- Telephone 0844 870 8648 (outside the UK call +44 844 870 8648)