Books - Making Tracks in the Lake District
A fun activity walking pack containing 10 interesting easy-to-follow fun walks created especially for children.
- Each page is written & illustrated in a format which appeals to children of ages 5-12
- Designed for children to take the lead, reading the instructions & the child-friendly maps whilst looking for things of interest along the way
- Each walk is printed in a separate booklet therefore meaning less to carry whilst out & about
- Also contains an introductory booklet which gives you all the information you need to know about the 12 walks & much more besides
- Walks include Castlerigg Stone Circle, Post Knott and Brantfell, Far Sawrey, Grasmere, Stockghyll Falls, Grizedale Forest, Tarn Hows, Grange, Aira Force and Hawes End