Cycle Hire - Deposit
Before you start out on your cycling trip we ask that you leave us a deposit for each bicycle that you are hiring. When you return the bicycles your deposit is repaid in full minus the cost of any damage or loss to the biyclces and equipment that you have hired.
Cycle hire deposit must be paid using a credit or debit card in the name of the Hirer. Unfortunately we cannot accept cash. The refund will be made to the payment card used to pay the deposit.
Here's How It Works
- You choose the cycle hire you require and pay for the service
- You provide a deposit for each bicycle
- We deliver bicycles to you at the start of the hire period
- We collect the bicycles from you at the end of the hire period
- We repay your deposit minus the cost of any damage or loss
Need To Speak To Us?
- Telephone 0844 870 8648 (outside the UK call +44 844 870 8648)
- Chat with us on
Outside of office hours please send us a message and we will reply the next day.
We require two forms of identification, one containing a photograph, before bicycles and equipment can be loaned. Please read our booking terms.