Bag Transfers - South Downs Way
A daily baggage transfer service from Winchester to Eastbourne for walkers, cyclists and horse riders. Your bags are moved between hotels, inns, B&Bs, campsites and hostels leaving you to enjoy each day without a heavy pack or cycle panniers.
For more information on the bag transfer service and other South Downs holiday services please see our South Downs Way section.
Here's How It Works
- You decide the number of transfers you need and pay for the service
- You tell us where bags are to be collected and delivered each day
- Luggage tags will be attached to your bags on the first collection
- Your bags are collected each day after 9.30am and delivered before 4:00pm
Prices shown are for one transfer of 25 miles or less from west to east, i.e. in the direction of Winchester to Eastbourne, of up to 2 bags. There is a weight limit of 20 kgs per bag. All taxes are included.
If you are covering more than 25 miles in a day, travelling from east to west or have 3 or more bags please contact us for special prices and discounts.
After you have made payment we will email you confirmation of your booking.
Please follow the simple instructions in the email message to provide us with the dates of your trip, the collection and drop off locations and any special requirements you may have.
We offer discounts for the transfer of 4 bags or more, please ask for prices.
Advice & Support
- Chat with us on
- Telephone 0844 870 8648 (outside the UK call +44 844 870 8648)
Outside of office hours send us a message and we will reply the next working day.