|22 Jun 2013||Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge||The Solent Coasts Cycling Challenge|
|21 Jul 2013||QECP Collective||Gravity Enduro|
|3 Aug 2013||Cyclofanatic Events||The Early Riser, a family festival of cycling and music|
|18 Aug 2013||Cyclofanatic Events||The New Forest Rattler|
|15 Sep 2013||Bike Events Ltd||New Forest bike ride|
Guided and self guided cycling holidays tend to focus on the South Downs and New Forest National Parks.
The South Downs Way
Our South Downs Way cycling holiday and weekend or mid-week short breaks include a choice of accommodation, bag transfers, car parking and cycle hire.
See also our South Downs Way trail guide, distance calculator and interactive maps.
Other Cycling Holidays
- Capital Sport organise a wide variety of cycling holidays throughout the New Forest and Dorset.
- EOS Cycling Holidays run a South Coast & New Forest mini break.
- Country Lanes offer guided and self-guided cycling breaks in the New Forest and the Isle of Wight.
The following businesses offer bicycle rental. Some provide a delivery and collection service.
South Downs Way
- At Walk and Cycle we offer a deliver and collect bicycle hire service across the South Downs National Park.
- Forest Leisure Cycling is in the centre of Burley, they can deliver bicycles.
- Cyclexperience in Brockenhurst offer lots of advice and support. They also provide a delivery service.
- AA Bike Hire, Lyndhurst.
- Trax Bike Hire on the Hampshire/Dorset border offer a delivery service.
- Country Lanes hire bicycles and can give plenty of advice on cycling in the New Forest.
Basingstoke including Fleet and Alton
|Alton Cycling Club||Promoting all forms of cycling for over 30 years.|
|CTC Portsmouth||Club rides for beginners to fast riders.|
|CTC South Hampshire||Southampton and Winchester sections of the club organise regular lesiurely paced and fast rides throughout South Hampshire.|
|Fareham Wheelers Cycling Club||Fareham Wheelers caters for all standards of cycling, from beginner to veteran.|
|Hampshire Road Club||The Hampshire Road Club has been the home to cyclists along the South Coast between Portsmouth and Chichester since 1928.|
|North Hampshire Road Club||A well established cycle club with a friendly atmosphere based around the Basingstoke and Tadley area.|
|Romsey Hares and Tortoises||Part of CTC Southampton, the Hares and Tortoises are a group for those who see themselves as hares who prefer to sleep in the sun, or determined tortoises.|
|Sotonia Cycling Club||An all-round club taking part and organising events across most aspects of cycling, all year round.|
|Wessex CTC||The home of friendly, companionable cycling for pleasure and leisure in the ancient kingdom of Wessex.|